Books open up worlds!
For 15 years WE have been doing books. In those and through its extending networks and numerous contacts with leading experts Eudora Publishers meanwhile has gained extensive expertise. Naturally, we want to make this available to a wide audience in many ways.
YOU are interested in one of these topics and would like to be them discussed in a larger public framework:
in your class or school,
in your bookstore,
during a conference,
during an association meeting, etc.
With Eudora-LectureS we want to make the following offer:
You can get contents and thematic introductions to selected topics, if necessary also test copies of our titles. Please order them directly from us.
In consultation, you can also receive professional materials for selected titles which, for example, simplify teaching preparation and provide help for teachers. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
To our title:
Franks in the East.
Nature, dimensions, structure, and dynamics of migration from the Latin West into the Ottoman Empire of the 15th and 16th centuries on the basis of travelogues
by Ralf C. Müller
we could offer:
the author presents the results of his research, duration about 60 minutes,
the author gives a lecture on historical and current aspects of migration theory based on his dissertation, duration approx. 60 minutes,
the author is ready to participate in a discussion on this and related topics.
Possible topics would be:
- Travelogues in the Late Middle Ages/in Early Modern Times – authors, recipients, contents
- Cultural exchange and stereotypes in the 15th/16th centuries – the Ottomans
- Reasons of high mobility during the Late Middle Ages/Early Modern Times
- Travels and Immigration into the Ottoman Empire (15th/16th centuries)
- On the Run – Refugees of Faith in the Ottoman Empire (15th/16th centuries)
- Western Renegades in the Ottoman Empire (15th/16th centuries)
- Searching – Western merchants, craftsmen, artists in the Ottoman Empire (15th/16th centuries)
- Between deterrence and assimilation – prisoners in the Ottoman Empire (15th/16th centuries)
Ralf C. Müller will also be pleased to come to you to provide an insight into his work, to present the multifaceted job of a publisher and to read from selected books.
Please complete the following form. Fields with * are required!